35 Incredible T-Shirt Concepts for Inspiration
Jun 15Inspiring ideas are round the web all over, we have curated 35 great incredibly inspiring ideas for your blank t-shirts. Hope it will inspire you and soon to be on your blank t-shirts. We have the latest collection of blank t-shirts from the most popular apparel brands of USA. To check and buy from our collection or for any assistance, you can drop us an email at [email protected] or call 1-888-544-5566. Happy Shopping!Details
Creating Your Own Custom Printed T Shirt Labels
Jun 7When it comes to creating your own clothing line or selling wholesale apparel, finding the right design can be a long process. Adding a custom printed label on the inner neck of your blank t-shirts is the hottest trend in the area, and fortunately, it's a cheap alternative to sew! There are many reasons to create your own brand logo or remove the original brands from the wholesale apparel and replace them with your own print design is an incredible way to really show the competition and make your blank t-shirts look good as possible. Before you go to the step of creating your tags, you need to prepare yourself, inform you and create a plan.Details
1. Do your research and plan everything.There are countless clothing stores around the world and for you to choose blank t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, shirts, knitwear and pants all through varying price ranges and qualities. Wholesale apparel is a great option, and much of the option of many stores as it will save enough in your pocket and make quite a profit because wholesale apparel will provide very cheap clothing. If you are not upset, and in your head prefer to sell handmade products, don’t step back, show the world your talent. It's your choice. After a decision is made you will be able to think about your brand that will represent your business and think about a logo and design to apply on your shirts and labels.
2. Know your competition.If you choose to sell wholesale apparel, you need to know the brands of clothing that will compete. If you are starting a business based on blank t-shirts you have to look at what other companies of this type of clothing are doing. Stay informed about the variety of designs, prices, or promotions because it can make you remember some new ideas for your own business strategy. Nowadays, this kind of research can be done easily from blogs of competitive brands or subscribe to their newsletters to stay informed. This knowledge can help you keep up.
3. Know your finances before you begin.Once you have your plan on track, you have an idea how much it will cost you. When you start to create, buy wholesale apparel or customize your blank t-shirts, keep in mind your expenses. Compare price among several companies to get the best deal, without sacrificing quality. When creating your own handmade business, you will need to invest in fabrics, products or finishes that you want to apply. Buying wholesale apparel, you need to do accounts to the shipments of products, boxes and of course, clothing. Don’t assume that it is easy to create a business of blank t-shirts, it is not cheap. Regardless of what you plan to do, decide when you think you can pay for your products.
4. Find partners.You will probably start your business by yourself, but you need to find partners for increasing your brand potential and help you reach your goals. Do you think you'll be able to place orders, talk to customers, create labels or advertise your brand, all alone? Find partners you can trust to "complete" you in terms of knowledge, which one has missing the other has the most. You know how to sew but to make the design of the labels is not so good, find someone with creativity. Or someone who has more knowledge in wholesale apparel, and you will deal with marketing. There is never too much help to grow your business. Once you have your ideas in order, you know exactly what you want, and the only thing missing is to represent your brand, you want people to know that that blank t-shirt is your brand and recommend it to a friend. Oh yes, you can start thinking about the design of your labels. We help.
5. Why should I print my t-shirt labels instead of sewing?Creating your labels on your clothes will show customers that your line is the real deal, while also providing more comfortable wear. Printed labels offer more space for an artistic design that will have a presence for capturing buyers and leaving an impression on the identity of your brand. Stickers made under wholesale apparel help keep your line of blank t-shirts or any item from different styles and colors. There is no better way to legitimize your line and keep up with big brands than your own printed labels.
6. What do I need to include in clothing labels?The first thing you want to include in your label is the fabric content, care instructions and size of the blank t-shirts that you are using. In the United States, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that this information be included on all clothing before it is sold. For more information, visit the FTC website. When choosing your blank t-shirts or other items, you will need to certify that shirts are stitched on stickers or a torn sticker. To print your label, we need a clean surface!
7. How do I start designing my label?When designing, there are a few things to consider. To create a lighter print with one, you'll want to incorporate a lighter color into your design. Think of sketches and light sources. When it comes to printing dark colors on blank t-shirts, it is possible that the print may appear slightly from the back of that t-shirt, depending on the weight and contents of the fabric. This is another of these anomalies that unfortunately is inevitable. Generally speaking, using heavier weight tees and lighter colored paint will help prevent this. In addition, you will be informed that you will be able to feel the impression a little more on sweaters darker than you will on lighter colored shirts. Keep in mind the size of anything on your custom t-shirt labels. The maximum image size allowed for custom printed labels is 4 in width x 4 in height, so although it is roomy, there may be a lot to fit in these dimensions. The smallest size of the type is 6 points. They are smaller than they can be difficult to read.
8. Some tips for you to better understand what you have to apply on your label:
- Use light-colored paint on a dark shirt so your label is easily readable.
- Always include the RN number on your label if it is necessary for your company.
- Let people know how to take better care of your shirt, including care instructions on your label.
- Make sure that people can easily find and read the size of the shirt on your tag.
- Add an icon that represents your brand well.
- Make a statement using your logo on the tag.
What is the Best Blank T-shirt to Use?
Jun 6Choosing blank t-shirts for your brand can be a tough and confusing decision. There are many aspects to consider like material, color, fabric, fit and quality of the blank t-shirts. If you are starting your own wholesale clothing line, then more focus on these aspects would be needed as potential brands would be your customers and they would give huge importance on the quality of the blank t-shirt they are buying from you. If you are new in the wholesale clothing business then don’t worry, with little assistance you can opt the right decisions for your brand and grow your business successfully. Below are the factors you should consider when selecting blank t-shirts for your wholesale clothing company.Details
1. 50/50 blends vs. Tri-blend vs. Cotton:There are many basic things to consider when selling blank t-shirts. First comes the material of the blank t-shirt. Every customer, first of all, touches the t-shirt to feel its material. As they say, the first impression is the last, if the feel is rough the customer will most likely not buy the blank t-shirt or show no interest. Make sure that when a customer touches your shirt, they feel the softness and velvet touch in the shirt that they are compelled to consider it for buying. A. 50/50 blend 50/50 blend blank t-shirts are those which are produced from a mix of cotton and polyester. The cotton gives a smooth and comfortable feel to the blank t-shirt whilst the polyester makes the blank t-shirt tear-resistant. The 50/50 blend blank t-shirt are normally cheaper than the 100 cotton made blank t-shirts and more importantly, the shrinkage is very minimal in these types of shirts. B. Tri-blend Tri-blend blank t-shirts are a mix of three materials, cotton, polyester and rayon. The addition of rayon gives the blank t-shirt super softness and they can be softer than 100% cotton blank t-shirts. They don’t trap the heat between your body and the blank t-shirt you are wearing which makes them cozier. C. 100% percent cotton These are the most popular type of blank t-shirts in the market. They are famous for their comfortability, softness and durability. They give a cool feel on warm days. Now there are several sub-option in 100% cotton blank t-shirts. For example, 100% cotton ring-spun blank t-shirts are more comfortable and soft and screen printing is easier on them. Some buyers or customers also prefer the blank t-shirts made from organic cotton which means they are made from cotton that is grown with use of pesticides or fertilizers and these are usually expensive.
2. Most popular brands:When you choose which brand to use for blank t-shirts, then it is your decision that you want to reveal its name to your customers or not. You can tear away the label of that brand and re-label the blank t-shirts with our own brand name. Or you can communicate all the information including the brand name you are buying for your wholesale clothing. It all depends on you that how much information you want to pass on to your customers.
3. Standard brands:Some of the famous brands for producing blank t-shirts are Fruit of the loom, Anvil, Hanes and Gildan. These are brands you can choose for your wholesale clothing line to get amazing stuff in minimal prices. They all produce 100% cotton blank t-shirts with standard looser fitting unless you opt for a specific fitting available in some brands like Gildan. Blank t-shirts produced by standard brands are comfortable, have a wide range of colors and give a nicer look when printed with graphics.
4. Consider your targetNow that you are well aware of the different blends and brands of blank t-shirts, it’s time to move forward and decide which customers you want to target and which styles you want to produce. If you have decided to sell blank t-shirts to the customers with fashion needs and who have trendy needs, then you might choose American Apparel or Alternative Apparel with a soft and comfortable mix. On the other side, if your customers desire sportswear then you should opt for standard brands such as Fruit of the loom or Gildan with the 50/50 blend. It would be the perfect classic tee that is best for tougher uses like in athletic sports. For streetwear customers, usually, focus on the design and appeal of the tee and want something which is not available anywhere. So irrespective of the brand, you should focus on the graphics and design you would want to print on the blank t-shirts. And lastly, if you want to target the people who are hikers, campers or are associated with outdoor activities then you should opt-out for organic blank t-shirts as they are more mindful about the products they use and how they affect the natural environment.
5. The takeawayThe reason for all the discussion above wasn’t t tell which brand or blend is better than the other. We just wanted to give you an open idea to choose the right type of blank t-shirts for your wholesale clothing business. You might be now well aware of the differences and uses of different blank t-shirts, you can make a better decision for your customers to provide them with the best tees and grow your wholesale clothing business.
How to Pick the Perfect Blank T-shirt
May 22Choosing a perfect blank t-shirt for your brand is a tough and important decision. It is the basis of your business growth and customer turnover will depend upon it. If you are in the clothing business, you need to closely monitor the type of blank t-shirts you are using for printing. The main factors to consider in this regard are the different colors and textures available, sizes available, fitting, and the fabric quality. Below is a brief explanation of these factors for six different blank t-shirt apparel brands and it would help you in choosing the blank t-shirts for your business.Details
Alstyle Apparel and Active WearQuality: The blank t-shirt manufactured by Alstyle has a slightly thick fabric but most people have claimed that in fact it is a soft t-shirt and is comfortable in wearing. The variety of blank t-shirts they produce is large and you have the option to choose from 22 basic blank t-shirt styles. The most popular models of blank t-shirts they produce are 1901 adult short sleeve tee which is 100% preshrunk cotton and is 5.5 oz. It is a basic blank t-shirt. Then comes 1701 ring-spun tee which is softer than the other models. It is 100% ring spun preshrunk cotton and is 5.5 oz. Then comes the 5301 model which comes in the more fashionable type. It is 4.3 oz. and 100% combed preshrunk cotton. Colors: Some models of Alstyle blank t-shirts have a variety of color schemes but they mostly prefer dark colors. They produce blank t-shirts in all basic colors such as black, grey and white. Some models have rare color schemes such as mustard and banana color but they might be attractive to some brands. Sizing: Alstyle manufactures blank t-shirts in all the sizes that are found usually in the market. Their blank t-shirts range from small size to double or triple XL. But they are 100% preshrunk cotton shirts so that should be kept in mind. The one drawback of their blank t-shirts I found is that they don’t produce the extra small size for the adult category.
AlternativeQuality: This brand has been around for quite a long time and is popular for producing soft blank t-shirts in the industry. They have a variety of models and offer 44 different styles alone in their blank t-shirts category. Two of the famous models they produce are AA05 crew tee and AA1070 basic crew. Both types are made from 100% cotton jersey fabric and have a lighter weight than the others. AA1070 model is my preference as it has a wide color selection and has tags that can be easily torn off. Sizing: This brand manufactures blank t-shirt in sizes ranging from small to triple XL and has a huge selection to offer. The drawback is that the cotton used for these blank t-shirts is not preshrunk and you might consider ordering a size up from your normal size to retain the fitting after washing. However, they instruct to wash your t-shirts in cold water to minimize the shrinkage. Colors: The AA1070 model which I mentioned earlier alone comes in 25 different colors alone which is a plus point. You can choose from a diversified variety of colors. They don’t have unusual colors for the blank t-shirts but some specific styles offer such colors. Fitting: The fitting for Alternative apparel blank t-shirts has some issues in it. I compared the size of blank t-shirts by this brand to the t-shirts I usually wear of another brand because I was aware of their fitting. The size number was almost the same as my usual brand sizes. The t-shirts of this brand were a small fit to me and I had to exchange them with a size up. The size I wear for my brand is a medium but the large size for this brand was also a bit short to me. But it also depends on the brand and style of the blank t-shirt you prefer to wear.
American ApparelQuality: The blank t-shirts produced by American Apparel are the most famous ones in the market as they have the appropriate thickness and are also soft and comfortable in wearing. Their models have a mixed fabric and they mostly use polyester, cotton, and rayon. Sizing: This brand manufactures blank t-shirt in a variety of sizes ranging from XXS to 3XL. Always consult the sizing chart to select your size and you might consider ordering a size up for blank t-shirt by this brand as they are made from cotton. Colors: This brand offers the most diversified color selection in the market with 47 colors being produced for different models of blank t-shirts. They add more and more colors for a blank t-shirt from time to time. So if you want to buy blank t-shirts, there is a chance American Apparel has the color you are looking for. Fitting: The fitting of a blank t-shirt manufactured by American Apparel is the plus point. Their blank t-shirts have a nice amount of length and most of the models have a slim fit but again it depends on the user the style and fitting they prefer for their blank t-shirts.
AnvilQuality: The model for the blank t-shirt manufactured by Anvil I have used is 980. I think it is known to few people and is not popular as it should be. Because it is a lot thicker and softer than other brands at a cheaper price. It is 100% combed ring-spun cotton blank t-shirt having a tear-away tag. Sizing: The 980 model comes in a wide variety of sizes ranging from small to triple XL. As the fabric is preshrunk cotton, you should order the true size for this model since the shrinkage after washing will be minimal. Colors: 20 different colors are available for the 980 models. They produce blank t-shirt in the basic colors only and you won’t find any rare or striking colors to choose from. Fitting: The fit for the blank t-shirt manufactured by this brand is similar to other brands explained but there are few differences. As its fabric made is thicker, it is more comfy and soft than other blank t-shirts. There is a bit of zipping out of sleeves but it depends on your build type.
GildanQuality: Gildan is a popular and comparatively cheaper blank t-shirts brand than the other one. The two famous models are heavy cotton 5000 and soft style 64000. 5000 is a preshrunk cotton blank t-shirt whilst 64000 is preshrunk ring-spun cotton blank t-shirt. Their blank t-shirt is usually thick and rugged but most people have regarded it as the softest blank t-shirt they have ever used. Sizing: The 5000 model comes in size from XS to Triple XL whilst the 64000 model comes in size from small to triple XL. As the fabric for these blank t-shirts is preshrunk, you should order your true size. But people have reported shrinkage in these shirts. To minimize shrinkage in these blank t-shirts, wash them in cold water. Colors: There is a wide range of colors available for this brand. The 64000 model has 27 different colors and 5000 model has 37 different colors. The advantage is that unusual and rare colors are available for this brand. Fitting: People have different views on this brand. Some like it due to some reasons but some dislike it due to other reasons. The main issue observed is that these blank t-shirts are advertised as preshrunk cotton but people have reported significant shrinkage after 1st wash. People have also reported sizing issues even with a fresh piece out of the box.
TultexQuality: This is another brand for blank t-shirt which is also relatively cheaper. They have only four models so they lack behind a bit in terms of models. They are soft and comfortable in wearing. The only drawback with these blank t-shirts is that they are very thin and it is much visible. The only model I have used is 0202 blank t-shirt. It is 100% ring cotton spun t-shirt and is 4.5 oz. and the label can be torn off. Sizing: The 0202 blank t-shirt comes in size ranging from XXS to 3XL. They also show significant shrinkage if washed in hot water so either you can order a size up from your normal size or wash them as per the instructions. Colors: 22 different colors are available for 0202 blank t-shirts which are quite basic colors. No unusual or glamorous color options are available. You might want to consider lighter colors as they are a bit see-through due to their thinness. Fitting: The 0202 model of blank t-shirts have a relatively better fit than the other models of other brands. But again it depends on the build type and the preference of the user. The length of this blank t-shirt is quite average. The sleeves are also nicer than the other brands and don’t fly out. The only issue with this blank t-shirt is that they have a significantly higher shrinkage ratio after washing. The only way to avoid this is to wash in cold water and hang to dry. Maybe if a bit thicker fabric is used and the shrinkage issue is looked upon, this brand can be more popular amongst the blank t-shirts market.
How to Start a T-shirt Business
May 15Starting a business is always exciting but comes with risks and rewards. You always do some research work before starting off with anything. There can be times of profit and times of loss. It brings a financial boost for you and gives you a sense of owning a successful business. To start your wholesale clothing business, the following are the ways we have gathered for you to achieve the best result.Details
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: PassionFor starting a business the first thing you need is passion. You need to put in all your passion and show yourself the dedication of starting but more likely maintaining a successful business. It’s going to be really tough in the start as it is not going to be a white collar timed job. You would have to do things you can’t expect to do while being employed. There is independence but all the success and failure depends on you. In the beginning, you may not see any success and things would get hard, but you have to do it if you are passionate and are dedicated to making your business successful.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Have a professional websiteIn this modern era, the base of any successful business is the way it communicates with its customers. That is why you need to have an appealing and professional website in place to attract and retain your customers. It’s not much of an investment because many cheaper website plans are available in the market today and gradually you can upgrade.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Find a good Wholesale T-shirt printerNow is the time you buy a good screen printer so that you can print and sell awesome Wholesale T-shirts. It is the main area of business and you should ensure that you buy a printer that provides good quality merchandise to the customer. You should make sure that the printer you buy for printing Wholesale T-shirts is capable of printing multiple colors and the ink is not visible or easily washable after use. You are the one who needs to have full confidence in your product. If you are satisfied and fully confident about your product, your customer will surely like it.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Research and plan your businessPlanning a first and major step before setting up a business. You need to properly research the industry you are setting up your business and learn about your competitors. If you don’t devise a map and procedure with a flow to start your clothing business, it’s a possibility you end up failing. Research and plan things like which market to hit, what policies to adopt for penetrating the market, who will be your major customer base, and what type of shirts you are going to produce.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Know your market and customer baseConnecting with the market you are going to launch your business is very important. Most people start up a business success but they can’t run it and maintain it because they don’t really know their market and the customers they have to attract. You can’t be a supermarket which sells anything. You need to hit a specific customer base and for that, you need to research your desired clothing market. If you know about your customer, how to attract them and retain them, then you are going towards a successful business run.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: FinancesFinancing is the key point for starting any business. You need to keep track of your accounts and finances once your business is in the run. Maintaining a business is very crucial and stressful but if things are planned, it’s not that difficult. You can maintain your accounts in start on your own to save the cost and later on hire an accountant if needed. You need to timely file your taxes so that you are doing the business in a legit way and your customers know that.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Treat your customersYou should treat your customers as you would want to treat yourself. Put yourself in the place of your customers and then analyze what are their needs and demands. This way you would get a better idea of how to improve your business and make it successful. The clothing business is somewhat crucial with respect to customer satisfaction and requires more attention to attain positive results.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Never give upIf you are passionate about your business, you should never give up. Failures are not something to be stressed off, but they open new learning ideas for you. One who is making mistakes, it means he is doing something. So don’t lose hope and always strive to the best of your efforts.
Starting a Wholesale T-shirt business: Promote your businessLast but not the least, devise meaningful strategies to promote your clothing business. In the start, you would need extensive advertising in order to penetrate your brand in the market but it will pay the price later on. You can create multiple ways of interactions with your customers like a Facebook page, Twitter, email, phone calls, and subscription emails. Also, create blogs to attract people towards your business explaining the things you sell. All the best!